Pig Personality Profile
Purpose: Participants get to know themselves in a fun way.
A. Have everyone draw a picture of a pig on a clean sheet of paper.
B. After everyone has finished drawing their pig, tell them they can interpret themselves in the following way:
DRAW THE PICTURE FIRST
THEN SCROLL DOWN
you're gonna screw it up.
Draw it first.
- If the pig is drawn on the top portion of the page you are optimistic and very positive.
- If the pig is drawn in the middle of the page you are realistic and factual.
- If the pig is drawn toward the bottom of the page, you are pessimistic or tend to have a negative outlook.
- If the pig is facing left, you are traditional, friendly and remember birthdays and dates.
- If the pig is facing right, you are innovative, action-oriented, not family or date oriented.
- If the pig is facing straight ahead, you are direct, like to play devil's advocate and don't avoid issues.
- If the pig is very detailed, you are analytical, cautious, suspicious.
- If the pig has little detail, you are emotional, bored by detail, naive, and a risk taker.
- If the pig has four feet, you are secure, stubborn, and have firm beliefs.
- If the pig has less than four feet, you are insecure or going through major changes in life.
- The larger the pig's ears the better listener you are.
- And last, but not least the longer the pig's tail the better your sex life.
- - -